Hello Patients, Friends, and Family,
We Smile Dentistry is very happy to announce that we will be gradually opening our doors starting Monday, June 8, 2020.
We have made some changes to ensure that your safety and our team’s safety is at the highest of standards. Please view the short video that Dr. Spagnuolo has put together to highlight changes that were made to the office.
Please check below for some of the changes you will experience when visiting our office.
Further, we have to limit the number of people that are in the office, therefore we are not able to see families all on the same day. They will now be separate appointments. Also, if your hygiene appointment was canceled by the office, we will contact you to rebook. Thank you for your patience!
- We will be screening every patient the day before their appointment.
- Day of arrival we are requesting that you remain outside or in your vehicle and call the office to let us know you have arrived.
- We will be able to inform you that you can enter or if you need to stay in your car.
- We will be meeting you at the locked door.
- You will be given a hand sanitizer to use.
- We are also requesting that you wear your own mask.If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- You will be filling out a COVID-19 form to complete.
- You will then be ushered into a room.
- We are trying to limit the use of the waiting room.
- Our washroom will only be available for emergency use only. Please brush your teeth and use your own facilities before your dental appointment.
WE WILL NOT BE SEEING COVID-19 POSITIVE PATIENTS.
Safety is always our number one concern and if you feel uncomfortable coming to the office at this time, we respect your decision.
We are looking forward to taking care of our patients again. Any questions please give the office a call at (226) 605-0042.
SEE OUR ENHANCED MEASURES